12th International gvSIG Conference: Program with presentations and workshops, and registration
The program of the 12th International gvSIG Conference, that will be held from November 30th to December 2nd in Valencia (Spain) at School of Engineering in Geodesy, Cartography and Surveying (Universitat Politècnica de València), is now available.
One of the novelties of this event is that workshops will have independent registration, with limited capacity. Registration for workshops, that are free of charge, can be done from this web page. Workshops will be the next ones:
- Introducción a HOTOSM (Wednesday, November 30th, 15:30-17:30)
- Introducción a gvSIG (Wednesday, November 30th, 15:30-17:30)
- gvSIG aplicado a la Topografía (Thursday, December 1st, 11:00-13:00)
- Geopaparazzi and gvSIG (Thursday, December 1st, 10:30-12:30)
- gvSIG aplicado a arqueología (Thursday, December 1st, 11:00-13:00)
- R en gvSIG (Thursday, December 1st, 12:30-13:30)
- Introducción al desarrollo en gvSIG con Scripting (Thursday, December 1st, 15:30-17:30)
- Novedades gvSIG 2.3 (Thursday, December 1st, 15:30-17:00)
- gvSIG aplicado a urbanismo (Friday, December 2nd, 10:30-12:30)
- Desarrollo avanzado en gvSIG con Scripting (Friday, December 2nd, 10:30-12:30)
This year there won't be simultaneous interpretation (Spanish-English and English-Spanish), so presentations and workshops will be given in their original language.
In the next days, all the information about workshops will be published at the gvSIG blog, with the cartography, and what you have to install in case you have to take your own computer to the workshop.
In addition, some weeks ago there was a problem at the registration server. Because of that, we recommend you to register again at the new web form, even if you did it at the beginning. Registrations are free of cost (limited capacity).
We expect your participation!